Monday, February 2, 2009

Former Roommates and a Fresh Crop of Apologies


This past weekend Deon and Natalie, two of my former roommies from Ricks, and I got together. I haven't seen them in years- but it was almost as though no time had passed at all.

We are all the same dignified, mature young women we were...

...back then.

Now here's my apology: I've been a real cruddy blogger the past few weeks and I think the cruddiness may continue until I graduate. I miss checking in on your blogs and reading about how all of you are doing- but school has nearly consumed me whole. I will try to check in when I can, but it will be sporadic at best. I hope to be back en force this spring when school is out!

P.S. My graduation party is sometime the first weekend in May and you are all invited.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Believe me, if I could get out there... At any rate, don't let school eat you alive, it's just a blip. Blogging is way more important. ahahahahhahaha Yeah, couldn't keep a straight face while I said that...

Jessica said...

Hmmm...wonder if I could weasle a ticket out for that one? Doubt it-we may have to have a mini celebration next time I am there! Getting so close you can almost taste it! Hang in there!

Gina said...

I think we may be in Utah around the beginning of May. Maybe we'll pop in on your party. I must say that I love the Pee-Wee taped noses, but not as much as I love the Donny & Marie show clip. Awesome.

Luv2run said...

That is so funny. I love the pictures with taping your nose up. I did that with my roommates at Ricks. I need to show you the pictures sometime. We even tapped our eyes too. We were trying to give ourselves a face lift. The good old times. I miss good old Ricks.

Tammy said...

Looks like I missed a fun time. It was fun to see you last night! Now we can be blogger friends.