My sister Elise tagged me. Now you must all be subjected to my life's mundanity.
1. I was born in Iowa. Say, "Iowa, Ohio, Idaho, Utah" three times really fast and you almost have the story of my life!
2. I have secret desires to be a rock climber and a cyclist. What I lack in equipment and skill I hope to make up for in old-fashioned drive and gumption. (Okay, I guess this still doesn't fix the equipment issue.) By the way, check out the guns on that chick!
3. Some of my biggest weaknesses are J.Crew, peanut M&Ms, and the call of a chair on the porch on a nice, sunny day.
4. I felt the Twilight books were so-so, and I (gasp!) still haven't seen the movie. I guess I'm waiting until it comes out on video.
5. There are VERY few foods I don't like. Actually, it's limited to mayonnaise, ranch dressing on salads, and cole slaw. And if you think about it, these are really one and the same animal. Yichy.
6. No picture for this one. I don't really like TV or movies, either. I don't know why they drive me crazy, they just do. So, unless it's The Office (and a few seasons ago- whichever is out on video right now), asking me if I've seen something on TV is a real conversation killer.
7. This is my last semester of school! I graduate with my Bachelor's (finally!) this spring!!! I've loved the experience and have loved UV, but seriously...done.
Summer Adventure #4-Utah
1 year ago